Looking for an easy dinner that doesn’t require turning on the oven or even special ingredients? Throw together an easy summer green salad that your whole family can enjoy!
A green salad can have a host of different toppings so please check out the list above for more ideas, but these are the ingredients to make the salad as pictured!
- 4 cups 50/50 salad mix
- Optional: 1 pound shredded chicken
- 16 grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup blackberries
- 2 avocados
- Salad dressing of choice (see above for options!)
- Grab 4 bowls. Put 1 cup of salad mix in each bowl.
- Evenly divide the shredded chicken among the salads, if using, or sub for other protein options.
- Put 4 grape tomatoes, 2 Tablespoons Blueberries, 2 Tablespoons Blackberries, and 1/2 an avocado on each salad.
- Top with your choice of salad dressing. Our summer favorite is a squeeze of fresh lemon juice, 2 Tablespoons avocado oil, and 1/2 Tablespoon balsamic vinegar!