With just 3-ingredients and 5 minutes, you can avoid buying the overly processed whipped cream at the store and enjoy fresh, easy, homemade whipped cream!
- Remove coconut milk cans from the fridge, open them, and carefully use a spoon to remove the thick cream from the top of the can. Save the milk for a different purpose (I like to use it to make smoothies!)
- For best results and for the smoothest texture, let the coconut cream sit out on the counter for several hours so it can warm to room temperature. If you don’t mind a few lumps in your whipped cream, proceed to the next step.
- Add the coconut cream to a dry, large mixing bowl. Using a medium speed (4 or 6 on a KitchenAid mixer), beat the coconut cream until it starts to smooth out.
- Add your sweetener of choice and vanilla and continue beating until it reaches a thick, smooth consistency.
- Enjoy on top of your favorite dessert or as part of another recipe!
Storage: Store homemade whipped cream in an air-tight container for up to 7 days.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
Keywords: keto paleo