If you are interested in switching to a non-toxic hand soap, this easy, DIY organic foaming hand soap is the perfect way to switch to a healthier option!
- 1/3 cup liquid castile soap (I use Dr. Bronner’s Unscented Baby Soap)
- 1–1/3 cups water
- Optional: essential oils
- Other equipment needed: Foaming soap dispenser (either an old, used container, or you can use a mason jar topped with a foam dispenser like this one)
- Add the liquid soap and water to a mason jar or other foaming soap container.
- Add essential oils if using (please see my note about using citrus essential oils).
- Screw on the foaming dispenser top and foam away!