If you are looking for a simple and sweet treat that has few ingredients and is fast to make, these no-bake cookies are the perfect no-fuss dessert!
- 4 Tablespoons butter or coconut oil
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, nut-butter, or seed-butter
- 1 cup chocolate chips (use Lily’s for keto or Enjoy Life brand for paleo and vegan)
- 2 cups medium shredded coconut
- Melt the butter, peanut butter, and chocolate chips in a saucepan.
- Once the mixture is smooth, stir in the shredded coconut.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Use a spoon to scoop out small spoonfuls of the coconut mixture. I like to slightly pat mine down to make flat cookies, but you can also leave them piled high if you want.
- Place in the freezer for 30 minutes or until the cookies have become firm. If you made really thick cookies, it might take longer than 30 minutes.
- Enjoy right away or store in airtight containers in the freezer. Remove from the freezer for ten minutes for a softer cookie.
- Freezer: These cookies are best kept in the freezer for short and long term storage. Just remove from the freezer about 10-15 minutes before eating. Store in an airtight container for up to 3 months for best freshness (although they will be safe to eat indefinitely).
- Prep Time: 5 minutes