Perfect for a fall afternoon snack or party appetizer, this dip will please folks of all ages. This dip doesn’t contain any added sugar or dairy and is full of good for you pumpkin, cinnamon, and protein!
- 1 cup roasted or canned pumpkin
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder (whey, egg, or plant based)
- 1 Tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon Ceylon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg (omit for AIP or replace with cloves)
- Optional: Cream from 1 can of refrigerated full-fat coconut milk
- Optional: 1/4 cup sugar-free chocolate chips (for keto) or Enjoy Life chocolate chips for paleo
- In a bowl, stir together all of the ingredients, except the chocolate chips, until thoroughly mixed.
- Alternatively, if you are using fresh roasted pumpkin, blend all of the ingredients together in a blender cup.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and chill in the fridge until ready to serve.
Storage: Following the same rules for open canned pumpkin, this dip should be consumed within 5 days.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes