If you are looking for a delicious, cold side dish to enjoy this summer, make this bacon cauliflower “potato” salad!
- 1 package bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 head of cauliflower or 1 bag of frozen cauliflower (riced or florets), steamed
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper
- 2 green onions, chopped (can also use 2 Tablespoons of finely diced onion)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon stone ground mustard
- Optional: 1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar or pickle juice
- Optional: 2 to 4 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- Combine all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Storage: Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Pro Tip: This salad tastes best after sitting for a bit. If you are serving this at a party or picnic, make it 1-2 days before and stir everything together again right before serving.